Frequently Asked Questions Wowcher
What is Wowcher?
Wowcher is a website that offers a variety of experiences, services and products at competitive prices. They update their great deals daily, meaning that there’s a fresh set of deals every day to save money on. It’s a voucher that can save you money on brilliant experiences such as holidays, day trips and products.
They acquire such great deals by working directly with the merchants who provide experiences, products and services, but at a discounted price.
How does Wowcher work?
First, you buy an experience or product you want. Then, you will receive instructions and a voucher code, detailing everything that you need to do. Next, you need to redeem your code before it reaches its expiry date. Once redeemed, you’ll need to follow instructions from the merchant you bought the product or experience from.
Is Wowcher Legitimate?
Yes, Wowcher is legitimate. They ensure that the merchants that they work with provide genuine offers and are reliable. However, it is advised that you should make sure that you are happy with the services and products that they offer before spending your money.
Is the Wowcher app free?
Yes, the app is free to download and use. You do not have to pay any fees for creating an account with Wowcher. You’ll only be required to pay for the product you choose to buy and a small admin fee to help cover some costs.
Can I get my money back from Wowcher?
Yes, you can get a 'no-quibble 14-day money-back guarantee on all unredeemed Wowchers'. Alternatively, you can;
- Redeem your code in the Wowcher shop
- Exchange the voucher for Wowcher Wallet Credit to spend on a different product at a later date or you can switch it for an alternative deal.
If your voucher has expired, you will not be eligible for a refund.
What features does Wowcher offer?
Wowcher offers features such as;
- Wowcher Points: These points are earned through buying products or through 'bonus activities'. Purchases on Wowcher equate to 100 points for every £1, so if you spent £10, you would receive 1000 points. These points can then be redeemed into credit (once you've reached Bronze membership level) for you to spend on another fabulous product.
- Club Wowcher: This is a membership scheme in which you accrue levels depending on how many points you receive. The more points you make, the higher your membership status is.S
What products does Wowcher offer?
The types of products that Wowcher offers are;
- Experiences: Take an opportunity to travel within the UK or abroad, as there are plenty of hotels available for those who want to travel. They offer plenty of spa experiences to enjoy across the UK. If you're feeling luxurious try out the VIP collection, for plenty of upmarket experiences at fantastic prices.
- Services: There loads of accredited courses available for the customer who wants to learn something new. They've offered courses on floristry, restoring old furniture, accounting, cooking and more to choose from.
- Products: Find products for whatever you need in electronics, home, garden, beauty, and kids and baby. There's so much to choose from and to save money on. There's such a well-rounded selection, and there's plenty of choices, so there's something to suit everyone.
What are the benefits of Wowcher?
Benefits of using Wowcher include;
- Saving Money: When you shop with Wowcher, you know you're getting a great deal on quality items. It’s a good way to help you save money on gifts and new and interesting experiences.
- Variety: As there is a vast selection of items to buy, you're always likely to find something that suits you or for someone you love.
- Daily Deal Alerts: You can receive daily deal alerts via email to update you on all the best deals on offer. It stops you missing out on great deals!
Black Friday 2020 looked a lot different this year. With many non-essential shops closed we take a look at what the latest shopping and sales trends showed.…Keep reading
Considering making the online switch and getting a digital bank account? We've got you covered, we've compared your options for some of the best online bank accounts of 2020.…Keep reading
Looking to cut costs in your home this winter? Here's how you could save on your energy bills by making a few simple switches.…Keep reading